at The Grand Palace Hotel Yogyakarta
Pura-pura holiday 👙 (at The Grand Palace Hotel Yogyakarta)
Sebenernya kmrn2 di jakarta udah ketemu mereka berdua sih.. Tapi mumpung lg di Jogja ya fardhu ain lah main bareng biar cuma semalem.
Gila ih dari taun pertama gue jadi mahasiswa sampe mereka udah pada mau wisuda gini ami dan hanif are still the best parah!
When the last time I came here I cried on my way back in train. Now I realized, time has passed and almost everything has changed but not my love to them. Not the heartwarming feeling every time we meet and hang out together.
Dear ami and hanif, there aren’t enough words to describe how thankful and be grateful I am for have best friends like you. I love you sooooo much, guys :’(
Do you know what I miss the most about this town?? My best homies!!!! Love you to the moon and never come back biji2ku sayang ❤❤❤ #loveofmylife #jogja (at Janur cafe)
Heart of gold ⭐
tigers in the snow at the milwaukee county zoo
Christian Schloe (Salzburg, Austria) - 1: Portrait Of A Heart 2: Blooming Life 3: Metamorphosis 4: Mystic Light Digital Arts: Paintings
10 BETTER BODY AFFIRMATIONS FOR YOUNG WOMEN
1. Your body is in flux for the rest of your life. Think of your body as fluid instead of static — it’s always going to change. So get comfortable with those changes.
2. No one will love you or not love you because of your body. You are lovable because you’re you, not because your body looks a certain way.
3. The most intensely personal relationship you’ll ever have is with your body. It’s a lifelong relationship that’s well worth investing in and nurturing the same way you would with loved ones.
4. You don’t owe your body to anyone. Not sexually, not aesthetically. Your body is yours. Period.
5. What someone else says about your body says more about them than it does about you. Look past the actual snark to the person who’s saying it, because it’s only a reflection of what they think of themselves. That’s when you’ll see how little power their words have.
6. Your body is not a reflection of your character. It’s a physical home for the complex and wondrous and unique being that is you.
7. Take up as much space as you want. You don’t have to be small, or quiet, or docile, regardless of your physical size.
8. Everything you need to accept your body is already inside you. There’s no book, or diet, or workout routine or external affirmation that you need to feel good about your body right now.
9. Your body is a priority. It’s always trying to tell you things. Taking the time to listen to is of the utmost importance.
10. Wear whatever you want. Your body shape does not dictate your personal style, and fashion rules that say otherwise are wrong. Dress yourself in a way that makes you feel happy and confident and beautiful, because guess what? You are.
do u ever find a song that related to your situation of life that u had experienced? I do.
Telat sooob telat nongolnya nih lagu buat jd soundtrack of my love life.
A, solo panas a… Ah tapi mah da hati eneng tetep adem kalo ada aa ❤ #summer/summer2014 #indonesiasummereveryday #photoshoot #dipabrikfurniture
#latepost Thank you for 3 days of sweet escape: #designtrip temanggung-solo. Aku bahagia luar biasa lupa sama tugas2 huhu. Sayang #inddes ❤❤
masih aje udah 2 minggu lewat! deuuh foto gue di slide paling awal lagi. duh thanks ya btw buat hanif yg tiba2 dr belakang membuat semua itu terjadi…. dan sama ngaconya kayak gue tp yg di blg paling parah gue. padahal jelas2 dia sebelah gue terus bareng gue sama kayak gue -_-